Sunday, August 31, 2008

When I grow up...

Kate has decided what she wants to be when she grows up. I have a feeling that she won’t actually do it. I know that she can do what ever she puts her mind to, and all those wonderful platitudes. It’s not that I won’t gladly support her, even in this endeavor. But it’s not like she wants to be a doctor, lawyer, or even an astronaut.


I want to be a trash collector.


Why does she want to do this?


So I can get lots of stuff.


It’s trash.


Lots of trash!


No offense to any sanitation workers, but this kiddo freaks out if her hands are dirty in the middle of eating a sticky bun. I just don’t see it happening. I suppose we’ll see in a few years though. Maybe she’ll stick to this career choice, after all one man’s trash may be Katie-Kay’s treasure.

No comments: