Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Eye...Again

In case anyone that I haven't contacted directly is wondering...my eye is improving. I saw a doctor (not my doctor, as he is off this week), and he tells me that the place where the old infection was is growing smaller and my vision is making improvement too.

The vision issue hasn't been a major problem, since one rarely closes her good eye to look out her bad, but I'm glad to know that it is improving. It also gives me more hope about passing the eye exam to keep my driver's license one of these days, since we hope to change counties at some point. I've been racking my brain trying to remember if I was tested both eyes at once, or individually, when we moved here. I was sure I could pass if it was both, but concerned if it was each. After today's exam I think I can pass it either way--whew! I didn't drive for awhile, though the doctors never restricted me, but once I could read the street signs again, I'd deemed myself fit--I just wasn't sure about the state yet!

Now if I can get over this lovely bug that my family shared with me, we'll be in good shape!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

FYI -- you shouldn't be required to take another vision test if you're just changing counties.