Sunday, April 27, 2008

Is Someone Ringing?

Perhaps Kate has an unhealthy obsession with telephones. She makes us "charge" her cell phone for her. Goodness knows how often she "calls" her grandmother. I'm sure she'd blast right through the minutes in our cell phone plan. It's a good thing she doesn't know what her aunt does at the police department or I have a feeling Kate would be calling 911 all the time in hopes of catching her favorite aunt on the phone. This morning though, has to be her most creative foray into the phone yet.

Kate: "I'm a big phone. Push my buttons"

Justin: "I don't want to talk to anyone."

"Ring, ring. I'm ringing."

"I guess I better answer, huh? Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Uh-Uh."

uncontrolled giggling "The phone is laughing. I laughing!"


I guess it's not good enough to talk on the phone--now we need to be the phone.

No comments: