Friday, January 24, 2014

Lately

So, I've not been keeping up on the blog, but I want to keep up with what we've been up to, so here's trying to restart it!

The big girls and I started back to school in late November.  I had big plans to have the girls continue their math and read lots of library books while we were 'off.'  Instead we actually stayed off.  We enjoyed the littlest member of our family.  It was better than my plans.  Now we're fully submerged in fractions, Catherine the Great, and states of matter, after a bout of step throat for Gabby and a stomach bug for the middle two kids.

I've been tagging out grown little boy clothes for a consignment sale.  Little Ellie out grew her 3 month clothes, so they are up next.

We took the crew to a movie night at our church on Sunday evening.  The kids were tickled pink to wear their PJs and hang out with their friends.

We're getting ready to start back into ballet and possibly pick up a drama class/performance this spring.  Life is getting ready to get super busy!

I'm trying to soak up all the little baby sighs, grins, batted eye lashes, and giggles I can, but maybe I'll make to check in here more often now that the little Miss is getting a bit older, though no less cute.

No comments: