Friday, May 6, 2011

Dragonfly Quilt

I love, love, love making baby quilts. They are so fun. They go together quickly (since they are small), they are easier to move around on the machine to quilt (since they are small), and they are cute because of the subject (oh, and because they are small).

I had a friend decided to decorate her nursery in dragonflies, so I went shopping back in February before I got sick. I finally got my gumption back and got it mailed off last week--the baby is due in a couple of weeks, so I barely made it in time. Whew!

So here is Baby Samuel's quilt:

The center piece is embroidered and the yellow material has dragonflies in the print.


1 comment:

ann said...

Can I just say that I love this quilt, too? Thank you so much. If it's not a problem, I plan to link to your post for my own blog.