Sunday, September 5, 2010

Threes

Good things come in threes...like my three munchkins.



This week there are a few things that came in threes...like a three day weekend. Nate started last week with three teeth, but he got three more this week! He also took his first step this week, but as of last night he was up to three of those too!

* * * * *
Even the tooth fairy Kate-isms come in threes:

Kate: I'm too tired to work.
Me: You were in bed all night.
Kate: No I wasn't.
Me: Where were you then?
Kate: I'm the tooth fairy. I was out getting teeth last night.

A few days later:

Kate: I can't wait until I lose a tooth.
Me: Why is that?
Kate: So that I can get money for my tooth.
Me: Aren't you the tooth fairy?
Kate: There are several of us.

Today:

Kate: Is the tooth fairy real?
Me: What do you think?
Kate: Did you get money when you lost a tooth?
Me: I found money under my pillow after I lost a tooth.
Kate: Then the tooth fairy is real! Does Santa believe in Jesus?


Have a great week of threes!

1 comment:

ann said...

Wait a sec. Nate has 6 teeth? Josiah only has seven. Nate is amazing. Anyway, I think Josiah's working on two more. They might take a while, or they might be there when he wakes up from his nap. :)