Monday, July 26, 2010

Girls' Room

So life has been a bit crazy, but the boxes are all but empty and Justin is getting on a schedule with work. We're getting back to our normal routine. Well, as normal as a family of five can be.

If you'd like to continue the tour of the Casa de Us, here it is.


The bed and book case, from last week's sneak peek.



The closet--ample to hold their hanging clothes and a mess of toys. I finally ordered a toy organizer, as the one basket per child rule got thrown out the wondow in the unpacking (I used to keep some toys in the garage that I could rotate). Now, the girls have more space than the garage, at least until Justin's office furniture is delivered and he can take his boxes of office things in to work. There are quite a few of those suckers, taking up a good bit of space in the garage.


And, as you can see we get plenty of sun, so much that you can't really tell that the dresser is to the left and the dress up chest, felt board, and the Little People house that belonged to my sister and me are sitting under the window. At least you can tell that the bed is made--if you look closely...and squint.

We have yet to hang anything on the walls except my calendar. Maybe this week!

When I asked Kate what her favorite thing about her new room was, she told me, "That Gabby is sleeping in there right now." I have to admit the girls are my favorite part of that room too. The people have made this house our home.

2 comments:

ann said...

It's adorable. And Kate is too. And Gabby.

Kristy said...

Thanks. :) I think so too.