Monday, August 23, 2010

Not Me

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

* * * * * *

I didn't let Kate play Curious George games on the PBS website in an attempt to get some rest on Saturday while the younger kiddos were resting and Justin was at work. I also didn't find that she needed too much help to actually let me get any rest and found it to be more work than her having done something else.

I didn't have to tell our children we weren't going to church yesterday because one of them had a fever, despite having been up since 5 AM to be sure to have everything in order so we could go.

I didn't let my girls eat the marshmallows that we used to work on halves and counting in math time the other day. Kate, who had been begging for marshmallows, didn't decide that she didn't like them after all, so I didn't tell my husband he could eat our manipulatives the next time he sugar crashes.

No comments: