Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Header



As a part of Gitz's You: Create this week I made a new blog header. The kiddos are growing (at an alarming rate) so I thought it was time to put up new pictures of them.

Here's my origional header--Gabby was smaller than Nate is now in some of these pictures!


Bye-bye old header:

Look at that little-bitty guy.


Hello new one:


I know you can't see Gabby's face, but between the fact that this picture is so representative of her personality and the fact that she doesn't like to have her picture taken these days,


(She's either blurry--trying to get away--)


(Or refuses to look at me)

I decided to go with it.

Kate has been hamming it up lately, so it was hard to choose for her:




And the baby is always precious:


Sometimes he even gets to wear clothes


Like when hasn't pooped through them.

In news related to that--my laundry hamper stayed empty for about an hour yesterday before he decided it was time for a change.

Happy Thursday!


4 comments:

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

Great job on your new header!!

Kaycee said...

I love your new header! My daughter is totally in the "won't look at the camera" stage too - so your daughter's picture made me laugh. :)

Gitz 'n Jo said...

I love that you used the photo of her turned away from the camera... you'll look back on that someday and it will bring that memory flooding back. So sweet.

Bonnie said...

Love your new pics. You & Justin clean up pretty good, don't you? The kids looks cute -- Kate with her ice cream nose, Gabby's back and Nate, well he's always a cutie pie.