Thursday, April 16, 2020

Things I am Thankful for Lately...in no particular order

1. Sunshine

2. A big back yard

3. Online books...seriously we ran out of physical books for history in school with weeks to go

4. YouTube...documentaries (see above), online church, and the Good News Show

5. Home school, so our days are fairly normal

6. A tripod: originally to get family pictures, but it has an awesome cell phone attachment which has been used a lot to record chemistry lectures

7. Grocery pick up: I already used Wal-Mart's service pretty regularly, but now I am extra thankful for it.  It has meant turkeys in place of chicken a couple of times, but that works out just fine for us!

8. That I like my family

9. Games

10. Zoom...church small group, AHG meetings, even playing Candy Land with a friend (each family with their own board 






No comments: