Monday, April 13, 2020

Just for fun

What is something I say a lot?
E: That you love me
N: Stop
G: Be quiet, and I love you
K: In answer to the question of what is for the next meal—food.
J: I love you

What makes me happy?
E: When I clean my room so you can get in
N: The Cosby Show
G: Coffee
K: Peace & quiet
J: Visiting with friends & family

What makes me mad?
E: When I ask you something over and over
N: Bugging
G: Loudness
K: Not peace & quiet
J: The unfavorable aspects of parenthood

How tall am I?
E: 30 feet
N: 5’ 2”
G: 5’5”
K: 5’5 1/2”
J: 5’5”-5’6”

What's my favorite thing to do?
E: Do my hair
N: Sleep
G: Rest
K: Drink coffee
J: Reading

What is my favorite food?
E: Vegetables
N: Lara Bars
G: Salad
K: Steak
J: Butterscotch pie (*shocked look from me*) Chocolate Pie

What is my favorite drink?
E: Wine
N: Water, no coffee
G: Coffee
K: Coffee
J: Mudslide

Who is my best friend?
E: Miss Margie
N: Miss Margie
G: Mrs. Waters
K: Miss Margie or Mrs. Water
J: Me

If I could go anywhere, where would it be?
E: to buy toilet paper
N: The jungle
G: Kentucky
K: out of the house, because we are under quarantine
J: Caribbean Cruise

Do you think you could live without me?
 E: No
N: No
G: No
K: I think I could live, but I think I would be very upset...I can make food.
J: Yes

How do I annoy you?
 E: When you don’t let me have tablet time
N: School
G: Sending to my room without my phone at night
K: Just one? You call me George and you sing in the morning.
J:By acting your age

What is my favorite tv show?
E: It has an A and a G in it (JAG)
N: J-A-G
G: What's it called? I forgot the name.
K: The Unit (Dad's favorite), no...JAG!
J: NCIS

What is my favorite music to listen to?
 E: WAYFM
N: Christian
G: Straight No Chaser
K: Songs that are annoying, if played more than 4 times (?!)
J: Christian Pop Rock

What is my job?
E: To teach us
N: Home schooling
G: Teaching
K: Teacher, mom, not my maid
J: All things

 How old am I?
 E: 23
N: 41
G: 40
K: You don’t look a day over 25, but you are 43
J: 41

 What's my favorite color?
 E: White
N: Green
G: Blue or Green
K: White or green
J: You don’t have favorites

 How much do you love me?
 E: lots
N: a lot
G: On a scale of 1-10, 100
K: a lot?
J: More than I did 20 years ago

No comments: