Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I most certainly did not drag my children out this morning in the pouring rain to get groceries and be made soaking wet because that's our schedule, when I evidently could have changed things up a bit and stayed dry doing it this afternoon.

I also did not make a baby registry at Target knowing that it is likely no one will buy anything off of it on the of chance someone would happen across it and so we can get a discount on the things we have to purchase.

I didn't waste the very short nap time from today looking at FaceBook and working on Justin's laboratory manual when I could have rested for a few minutes.

Not Me!


No comments: