Friday, May 2, 2008

Her name is George

We're at the end of Justin's first year as a professor, so we decided to celebrate by going out to brunch after his last final was given. The girls and I went to pick him up today. When the waitress came by to take our order she asked Kate what her name was. She answered, "Kath'rine 'Lizabeth." Then the waitress asked her what her little sister's name was and she said, "George." George?!? We all had a good laugh though. When I asked Kate why she said that she said, "Because it's funny." Is she really only two? She finally gave the right answer with, "Gabri-bella." She also introduced Justin and me, but I don't think the waitress cared about much of anything after George. It was so funny the waitress was telling her co-workers. I'm glad that we could brighten someone's day with our two girls--Kate and "George."

No comments: